Contact Centre Colleague
Windermere Windermere Alexandra Buildings LA23 1BQ 54.3791642 -2.9017652
About the role
Temporary contracts: Hours available up to full time - 37 hours. This contract is until 31 December 2019
Pay rate £8.42 per hour for 18 years and over
We are looking for Lakeland colleagues who would like to join our busy contact centre team based in Windermere.
One of the UK’s home shopping pioneers Lakeland has always been home to the extraordinary. It’s not just our innovative products that set us apart. At Lakeland our people are just as important, and our passion to achieve complete customer satisfaction means that our fantastic products must always be combined with outstanding service.
Our culture and values shape the way we treat our customers and our colleagues. It’s our team of inspirational individuals that set Lakeland apart. Our success is due to hard work and a belief that it’s our honesty and core values that make Lakeland an extraordinary place to work and shop.
As a Contact Centre Colleague you will support and work towards the vision and expectations of the Contact Centre team to make it successful and profitable. You are an Ambassador for Lakeland in every step of the customer journey and with an expert working knowledge of our products, you will ensure our standards and quality expectations are consistently met as you provide an extraordinary customer experience with every customer contact you have. You will have a ‘selling through service’ mentality and go above and beyond to surprise our customers with amazing quality products and experiences.
Knowledge, skills and experience
Essential – the ‘must haves’
• A proactive, confident and positive approach when dealing with customer contacts.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• The ability to operate technology within the Contact Centre accurately and efficiently
• Good literacy, numerical and analytical skills.
• Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• A positivity and openness to change and an ability to adapt to and take ownership of the daily changing needs of the customer.
Desirable – the ‘nice to haves’
• Existing knowledge of Lakeland and our products.